I don't think it's been a very productive sewing week, but maybe it has been.
I was able to finish my Sunflower table runner and 4 placemats and take those off of my UFO list.
I found a few stray fabric strips around and worked more on this toothbrush rug. It still has a ways to go before it's large enough for me to call finished.
A lot of my orange fabric is Halloween print.
My goal by today was to get all of the loose hexagons made. I did make that goal, but noticed that I have more than enough of the pumpkins for a flower. I have 4 flower sets pinned together with those pumpkins and one with another Halloween fabric. Not really what you want to make flowers with so I've changed up my plan.
Now I'm working to make all of the Halloween hexagons and see if by change it's enough to make a small wall hanging or table topper with them.
That has become my September goal now.
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
34 Hot Pads
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)
I am linking up with the following blogs: