Thursday, May 29, 2014

Squidoo Hopping 5/29/14



 As the Books For Kids Contributor on Squidoo. Ruthi put out this page the past week:

Solve a Mystery Books for Kids to Read and Review

This prompted me to go to the children's bookshelves in my room.
She has highlighted my new lens at:

Children's Books Reviewed by Squidoo Writers

The Three Rs of Books for Kids

I Spy for Readers and Writers

 

I also ran across several lenses this week that need to be updated....I made myself a little list.  I will pick one of those to share in my linky, along with my newest lens.

Here's to a great squidoo week!!

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

  1. My goodness, Marsha! Thanks for all the links to my articles! It's been a busy week or two for the Books For Kids Contributor on Squidoo for sure! Delighted that you chose to write a review of The Boxcar Children's book too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...