Thursday, November 21, 2013

Squidoo Hopping 11/21/13



Another week has gone by and I didn't get any new lenses built.  I only updated the one lens.

I am concerned about how many people I am seeing that are saying that squidoo has locked ALL of their lenses.
Any ideas at all why someone would get all of their lenses locked?  That is a scary thought.

I show 10 locked, but they say they aren't really locked.  They are the 10 that I have left that had more than 20 amazon links.   No reason why I haven't taken the time to go in and pick and choose what amazon I want to stay.....it doesn't take that long to get that part of it done.
Sometimes it is hard deciding what products to keep and which ones to get rid of.

*****Last week there were links added to the linky that did not go directly to a squidoo lens, or a blog post about squidoo.  Please refrain from linking up anything except squidoo related.*****

I think this week I will link up a couple of my lenses that are in the middle of my list as far as lensrank.





3 comments:

  1. All my lenses have been locked in one shot. Very upsetting. Losing a nice little revenue. Hope it won't happen to you.

    Poutine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only ever had ONE of my lenses locked, and was able to get it unlocked because I knew exactly why it was locked (a list of books in a long book series got it locked for being "copied content")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Marsha! Happy to be hopping along again this week! I published two new Squidoo lenses thiw past wekk, one I shared my blog post link for and the other I've shared the lens link.

    Delighted to be able to say that as of yesterday I have all my Squidoo articles now at 100%! Just do it, Marsha, you will be glad you did. You could be missing out on sales!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...