Thursday, November 14, 2013

Squidoo Hopping 11/14/13


Happy Thursday!

Thanks so much to those of you who linked up last week.  It was fun getting back into the swing of things.

I didn't get as much done in squidoo as I would have liked to have, but I did spend quite a bit of time.  This week will be even better.
I did get to one of the 11 lenses that I hadn't dwindled down the amazon links on yet.  It's hard to pick and choose on some of those on what products you want to stay and which ones you want to get rid of.

I still haven't tried the new formats yet, but I have a plan for using all 3 of them.

Is there any new squidoo news that we need to know?







4 comments:

  1. Once you try out the new Squidoo product formats, Marsha, I think you might like them. Of course, to retain your Giant status you need to get that done!

    I am happy to say I have added links to wo of my blogs about Squidoo this week! I am busy blogging about my favorite writing platform all over the place!

    Happy to hop along with you again this week, Marsha, and thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this linky Marsha! I haven't done anything with Squidoo in a long time but decided to make the three lenslets to reapply for giant. I am finding the shorter format kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, Thank you for hosting the blog hop again and good luck getting back into the swing of Squidoo. A little bit of Squidoo activity is better than none! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been busy, made 3 lenses to retain giant status (2 product reviews and 1 recipe), but mainly been busy on ebay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...