Friday, November 1, 2013

Frugal Friday With Marsha 11/1/13



I'm back!!   It's November 1st......new month seems like a good time to get back into the swing of things with my blog.

I've been super busy with my personal life with things that have taken me away from home.
Online when I am home, a good chunk of time is spent over at bubblews.

In fact, I am working on an A to Z Challenge over on bubblews that goes with being frugal.  It's a Tightwad Tips challenge.
I have an index post made up of the posts I have done for it already.   If you would like to check some of those out you can find them at:  http://www.bubblews.com/news/930860-index-to-my-tightwad-tips-a-to-z-challenge-posts

I'm going to make this post short this week.  Next week I want to start sharing from the 99 Cent Solutions book again.

I do hope to see some link ups  :)  





2 comments:

  1. I don't see how you have time to do so much when you homeschool! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinned! Thanks for sharing with Molly Green!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...