Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIP Wednesday--5/8/13

I didn't post last week.  I didn't have much progress, and sure not enough to warrant writing about!

I'm still moving along with the pillowcases, but only here and there.  I was able to buy the last fabric that I needed and have that last pillowcase started.  I do plan on getting it mostly done today.  It happens to be for the first grandchild's birthday of the year, which is May 28.  Then they start coming fast--the birthday's that is---June 1, June 5, July 3, August 13, August 15, August 29, September 8, November 7, and  then the last is my daughters birthday on October 9.
Means I should get this post done and move on in to my craft room and get to work.

Here is a picture I took of my progress:
 Yesterday was sewing club at church, where I am still fighting away working on the quilt top that I've been working on for months!  One of the gals suggested that I go ahead and start putting some of the top together.  She said that would make me feel like I was at least getting somewhere with it.
So, here you have the top row of the middle part of the quilt:
I am still working away on my goal with making these plastic canvas coasters.  I have made over 50 of them so far and I'm still not out of that huge ball of yarn.  I hope hope hope to finish them up TODAY.  I really need to move on to other projects as I am planning on setting up to sell my crafts at the flea market June 2.

Moving along and getting back to work here, I am linking up with:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 

2 comments:

  1. Lots of work with so many birthdays coming up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your "long time WIP" quilt! I really like those colours together.
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...