Thursday, May 23, 2013

Squidoo Hopping--Plugging Along



Admittedly, I've not been in squidoo much this past week.  I did just a few minor updates to a few lenses.  I checked for comments.  Mostly, I was checking in to see if any of my lenses have been locked or marked.  So far none have, but that may only be because they haven't gotten to the giants yet?

I have loads of lenses that as I see them need major overhauls.   (I'm not keeping up with any of my online projects except bubblews these days)

I'm going to leave it to your choice which 1 or 2 lenses you would like to share in the linky this week.
Also please share any blog posts you have written about squidoo.

Comment if you have had experience with this second filter!   Thanks! 






2 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha,

    I am doing minor updating on Squidoo these days because of all the bast news coming up all the time.

    I have joined bubblenews.

    Poutine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your post on G+ this morning. So many on Squidoo are running spooked and its no wonder. But some of us keep plugging away and try to adjust. So far I have been under the wire. I gave up trying to do sales lenses and am sticking to personal experience topics.

    I love running across other Squidoo blogs as I did start one not too long ago. Marsha, its neat to see your perspective. I will check in now and then to see what you are up to!

    My latest post is here in my blog. It is still under development because I really am not sure what I am doing with it... =)

    http://squid-shop-talk.blogspot.com/2013/05/views-from-mountain-of-squidoocom.html

    Any suggestions from folks with more experience on this would be greatly appreciated! Keep at it! Thanks for your sharing!

    My latest lens: http://www.squidoo.com/drip-system-irrigation-for-container-gardens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...