Friday, May 31, 2013

Frugal Friday With Marsha 5/31/13



Here we are to the end of May already.  Has this year been flying by for you?  It sure has for me!

I've been down with chronic bronchitis this past week.  I'm very glad to be feeling better and trying to get back in to the routine of things.  I'm also thankful for insurance to help pay for my prescriptions.

I will be setting up to sell at the monthly flea market this coming Sunday.  I've slowly been getting things together for that.  It's going to be about all I do now until Saturday night, as I work to get all my wares loaded into my van.  I do hope it pays off to go.   This week I've been working hard to fill up my big jar of dish scrubbies for sale.

I realized that I had $8 in Register Rewards from Walgreens that expire on Sunday.  I knew I better go use them because by Sunday I would forget!

Here is what I ended up getting on a quick, pretty well unplanned trip:
$2.08 out of pocket!  I feel pretty good about the trip.

I used 2-$1 coupons for the All along with my $8 in Register Rewards, then I applied $5 credit from my Balance Rewards.  I also used .25 that was left of my gift card I had redeemed for through mypoints.com.

I didn't come home with any more RR's, so if I want to keep shopping Walgreen's it means starting over again.  I guess that all depends on their sales  :)


I can't wait to see what you share with us this week.


 


5 comments:

  1. You are awesome....think I would like to go shopping with you just to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant to submit the link to your previous link party. Sorry :( Please delete it, if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't have anything to share, but that is awesome! $2.08 WOW! Can't wait to hear about the flea market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you have great fun at the flea market, fingers crossed it works out well for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marsha,

    Thank you for hosting a great party.

    Judy
    Pursuit Of Functional Home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...