Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kroger CARBmaster and Greek and Greek Lite Yogurts!



As a bzzagent I have had the opportunity to give Kroger's CARBmaster and Greek Yogurts a try.

First let me tell you a little about them.

The CARBmaster yogurts are low carb and high protein. It's also comes in milk, which is a low carb, high protein drink and cultured dairy blend.

The Greek and Greek Lite yogurts are incredibly rich & smooth and have twice the protein as regular yogurt. Grrek yogurts have less lactose, half the refined sugar and are made with Stevia and real fruit. The Greek lite has 16 grams of protein and only 90 calories!


What did I think of them? I didn't actually try the CARBmaster yogurts. I let my daughter eat those as they go perfectly with the new meal plan she is using with her exercise program. She said she could taste an artificial sweetener taste in them, otherwise they were fine. I do plan on buying her more.

I've never been a fan of Greek yogurt as I've never liked the thick texture of it. A friend suggested that I use it as a fruit dip. I did just that and it was wonderful! Yes, I will be buying myself more just for dipping my fruit in. I like that I am getting the extra protein along with my fruit.


Disclaimer: I rec'd coupons and a gift card to buy the yogurts from bzzagent.com. I was not compensated in any other ways and any other opinions are my own. Other information was provided to me in my campaign kit.

3 comments:

  1. I'm the complete opposite I prefer the thick texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I would like or not... Will have to try it sometime. I do not like the taste of artificial sweetners and rarely buy products that contain it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the carbmaster ones, either, for the same reason. However, the Greek ones are good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...