Friday, March 1, 2013

Frugal Friday with Marsha--Linky Party



Welcome to Friday!
How is the weather in your part of the world? We had another snow storm hit this week. It dumped another 7 inches on top of the 15 inches from the week before. I am thankful that the temps have been above freezing so the streets were only bad for a short time this time around.

I don't have a shopping photo to share with you. This week we were really short in the grocery money dept. I am thankful for my coupon stockpiling. We spent less than $25 and bought 2 gallons of milk, potato chips, 2 packages of Oscar Meyer lunch meat, a bag of oranges, a bag of shredded lettuce, and 6 bananas. Surprisingly we got .70 off each package of lunchmeat because I just happened to have loaded ecoupons onto my shopper's card for them.

This was moving week----we moved my middle daughter and her family from Great Bend to Hutchinson. They are staying at our house until they can find some place to rent. Just yesterday they are finding that a daunting task. It's really hard to find landlords that allow pets, as well a rent that is affordable with his income.

I have been keeping up pretty well with my goal of decluttering and reorganizing the house. A little at a time, but it's been looking a lot better around here. I'm going to try to continue my efforts, even with 4 more people and their stuff in the house :)

Let's here what's been up with you this week, and the frugal type posts you have shared :)




1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your decluttering with 4 more people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...