Thursday, December 27, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--Goals for 2013





This week let's talk about our goals with squidoo for 2013.
A few years back I made myself a goal of updating or building a new lens daily.  I've not been able to ever keep up with my goal.  This year it's my sincere goal to do so!

Even on my busiest day there are small updates I can do such as adding a flag counter, making a custom bio, checking tags, adding rss feed.  The list goes on and on.  I have a written list on ways to update and there are currently 21 items on my list.

Share one or 2 of your lenses in the linky, plus any blog posts you may have done pertaining to squidoo.  I also hope you will share your squidoo goals for 2013 in the comments section.

 




7 comments:

  1. You can easyly update your lenses by simply changing a few words or adding a new product.

    Poutine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goals for next year are to write as much as I can and to improve myself. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal for 2012 was to create 48 lenses (4 a month) and I failed by about 50%! Probably will go with the same amount for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goal is to make a lens a day for 2013. Thanks for dropping by my lens about my Parenting blog. I guess that one needs and update now. I'm still waiting for Blogger support to get back to me. Seems like everyone is away on holiday for the entire week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea this squidoo linky, I love squidoo my self but never get the time or make time for it... I know I should.... I have done a few and got real good feed back. Thank you for the post
    Lisa Wilson a squidoo2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!
    Also see my web site > Osta Asunto Turkista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you! My goal is to update my lenses every 2 weeks. It's getting harder and harder since I have more lenses. I aim for one new lens per week. Some weeks that's easy and I can do 2-3, and other weeks, I feel like I'm brain dead. I'm also working harder on linking my lenses to my Blog posts. Slowly, but surely, I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...