Thursday, June 28, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--This Week's Theme is Simple Living



This is an extra busy week for me because it's Bible school week.  This is every evening on top of my usual things going on.  What a crazy week!  And, we are having killer triple digit temps too....not helping.

Since I built a new lens this week on Simple Living, I decided to make that this week's theme.  Simple living....frugal living....going green.....any of this type of lens will fit in with the theme.

Don't worry, if you don't write lenses about these subjects, feel free to still link up 2 lenses of your choice in the linky.  Remember that if you do blog about squidoo, no matter what the subject, please link the blog post to the linky too.



2 comments:

  1. Voluntary simplicity - I love this concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha! My new lens this week is a SquidLit book review lens, made for a SquidQuest, so I am linking up my blog post from my Ruthi Reads blog this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...