Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday--Progress Made!

I'm happy to say I did make progress on both of my quilts this past week.  Mostly due to going to sit n' sew at the local quilt shop.  It's a shame that it takes me taking my sewing machine away from home to get any sewing done.

Here is the scrappy quilt again.  I just have to finish up the binding.  And, again, I do hope to have it done for a TGIFF post. 


I am pleased with my progress on my string type quilt.  I can't believe I thought I would have it done back in February though!


And, here is my 2 week check in on my granny a day challenge blanket.  This is day 109.


I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. Wow, a granny a day seems so ambitious, and you're trucking right along with it! My grandmother made me a granny quilt (somewhat apropos I suppose) when I was younger, and I remember her working on it for ages.

    I love that star pattern in the first quilt! Do you know what it is called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are looking the goods. And that Granny Squares blanket is going to be fantastic when it's done. Are you joining them as you go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You work hard on both projects! The Granny Squares look very cheerful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the granny a day blanket. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your quilts. The second one in particular strikes my fancy. I need a good quilt idea to use up some fabric I have around, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful projects.Love the crochet granny squares.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...