Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday 3/9/11

Happy WIP Wednesday!
Our WIP here is still our move. We've only been living in the house 4 days but for some reason it feels like a long time. I love that we all feel so at home here.
Below is a photo of what my "craft" room is looking like right now. Notice that my sewing machine is out, as I did have a bag order to get completed this week. I'm anxious to get the room organized now that most everything else is now unpacked.


The kitchen is completely unpacked so I thought I would include a photo there too. You will notice my still a WIP of the placemats I am making. The one out of 6 I am making that is done, is on the table.


Please click the button below and join in with Everyday Crochet and WIP Wednesdays.


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Moved into a house 4 days ago, and already posting a WIP. I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...