Thursday, March 10, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 3/10/11

First of all, let me apologize for not posting last week! I didn't even realize and think about it until Sunday. As you know, we were moving to our new house starting last Wednesday. We settled in to the house as our home right away. We still have quite a bit of unpacking to do...or I should say that I do.

For this week, I want to go back to sharing the lenses that are on the bottom of my list of lenses. Yikes! One of them had gone over the 500,000 mark on lens rank.

Our Homeschool Journey 2010/2011 Part 3---I've taken the time to get this one updated this morning. It's a week past time to start building part 4. I do hope to get to that soon, as well as building more book review lenses!

Next up is Our Unschooling Journey 3--this was part 3 of my attempt to allow Jasmine to unschool. I don't really know what to do as far as updating these since it's over...with the exception of adding links to our homeschool journey lenses for this year. Any tips and hints will be appreciated.

Thanks for your attention, and I hope to see you hop along with us this week. The linky stays live for a week and you are welcome to share any and all blog posts you have posted that mention squidoo in them!! Please, since I missed last week, link up any that you did last week as well. Thanks!






4 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha!
    Missed you last week. Glad you are getting settled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha,
    Sometimes when I like a lens how it is, I just make a change in the guestbook - either in the approval status or in the number of comments which are visible. Then re-publish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, Marsha, you were busy moving,the blog hop could wait a week!

    I put the wrong photo in my link-up, OOPs! Anyway, finally had the time and energy to do the post! I'll be visiting everyone tomorrow evening and I'm off Monday and Tuesday, so hopefully I'll get some computer catch-up time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Marsha! I don't see how you manage to keep up with everything! My button didn't show, but I edited my post to include your linky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...