Monday, October 4, 2010

Mailbox Monday Blog Hop!

It's time for Mailbox Monday, hosted by afrugalfriend.net.  Please click the button at the end of my post to hop over and add your mailbox Monday post, or to check out the other submissions.

I have to say last week was super slow...and sad for me.  I'm not even bothering with a photo!

I rec'd my usual 4 magazines from hausernet: People, Time, Entertainment Weekly and Sports Illustrated.

I rec'd a Wisk laundry soap sample.

We did get a Kroger's coupon book that came in the previous home owners name.  No free coupons like there usually are though.  Not sure how long I have to have my card before I start getting the coupons here in my own name.

Last week I did forget to include the $5 amazon I got in from swagbucks.

I am sure hoping for a better week this week...it's already a bit better with my prizes coming in today from mycoolcontest.

Until next week!

Frugal Friend

4 comments:

  1. I had a slow week too but something's better than nothing! I'm still waiting on my Wisk sample. =)

    ~ Tiffany
    www.youngwifeandmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting on my Wisk...HMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy MM! Hope this week's mailbox is bulging full of freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...