Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WIP Wednesday 12/22/10

Welcome to this week's WIP Wednesday in conjunction with Every Day Crochet.
(click the button at the bottom of my post to join in the fun)

This week has still been a lot of preparing for Christmas.  I need to be having a work in progress of baking cookies and making my Muddy Buddies.  I did get the banana bread baked so far, but that's it.  Oh oh  3 days until Christmas!

I did some My Frugal Christmas posts in 4 parts.  Part 4 has the photo of the completed hot pads.
I also had a last minute order for a fabric bag that had to be put together and mailed out.

I did get some more scrubbies made.  I made taking netting along with me while running others around my project.  I finished about 9 of them and added them to my jar.  As you can see, I still have a long ways to go to fill the jar.


I also got in some more work on my current toothbrush rug.  I hope to have it completed before next week's post and listed in my etsy store.  I posted scrubbies in my etsy store.  As I get 4 of a color I am listing them there.


That's it for this week.....I want to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas!!


3 comments:

  1. Marsha, your modified toothbrush has to be the neatest idea I've seen!

    Hugs'
    Catlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. My banana nut and cranberry nut breads are done and mailed, but I have bananas and cranberries left, so I guess I'll just have to make more for ME!

    Merry Christmas, Marsha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...