Monday, November 1, 2010

Mail Box Monday Blog Hop

GGood Monday morning!  It's time to share our freebies that we rec'd in the mail this past week.  In conjunction with afrugalfriend.net, I hope you will join in on the fun.    Just click the button at the bottom of my post to go link up your own post, or check out what others have gotten.

Again, I got something in the mail each day....even though 2 of the days was just a Garnier sample.  That's ok though, I am on my goal of sending for more freebies again.

I rec'd:
2-Time magazines
People magazine
Rouge magazine with coupons
4 envelopes of coupons from a fellow gather member (thanks!)
free coupon for 24 ct. Advil
free coupon for Cottonelle wipes
free coupon for Pringles Extreme chips
Toms of Maine small toothpaste tube from gsn.com
1 other piece of hausernetmail
Marlboro coupons
Garnier Moisture Rescue sample with coupon
Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff shampoo sample and coupon

Not free:  my order from Vista Print.  I did the offer to get the 250 business cards paying just shipping and got back $5 in my inboxdollars account.  At the end I decided to add another 250 business cards as well as an address stamp.  So yeah, I over spent, spending $19.15.   I ordered the business cards for my blog though, and couldn't have printed 500 for that cheap between ink and card stock, even if I even knew how to begin to make a business card template.

In my email:
$20 total from gather


Frugal Friend

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...