Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WIP Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  Time for WIP Wednesday in conjunction with Every Day Crochet.

Please click the button at the end of my post and join in on the fun.  If you don't have a post, please stop by and check out what others are working on.

Your WIP's don't have to be crafts.....it can be a room you are remodeling, the book you are writing, garden work, just about anything!

I didn't get near done quilt wise that I wanted to.  I did get my daughter's baby quilt cut, pinned, and the edges sewn.  All that is left is to tie it.   Otherwise I got very little of my scraps bought ironed to be cut.
The new rug I am making with sheets looks great so far.  This is how far I got with what I had.  I did find a sheet in my closet that I had previously cut curtains out of, so I will be able to work further on this rug.  Otherwise, it waits until I get more quilting done to see what is left from backs.   The other rug is made with t-shirts.  I started with blue, then white, then when I was putting on the red I decided to do 3 more of each of those colors and market the rug for 4th of July.   I have lots of t-shirts already cut to work with on rugs, so that is good.
 Then we have the prayer shawl again.  I should be able to finish this before next Wednesday...just a few more rows then putting on the fringe is all that is left.


1 comment:

  1. I love that quilt! What pretty, bright colors. You said you're tying it? I've wanted to try that for years but too chicken to take the plunge.

    Thanks for hooking up with WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...