Monday, October 25, 2010

Mail Box Monday Blog Hop

Good Morning and Happy Monday to all!

Time for the Mail Box Monday blog hop in conjunction with afrugalfriend.net.    Click the button at the bottom on my post to join in on the fun.

Again, I managed to get something in the mail each day.  Pretty good week.(sorry I didn't get any photos to add this week)


I got magazines:
Sports Illustrated
People
Entertainment Weekly
Samaritan's Purse catalog

$5 gift card from Ace Rewards
 Kotex samplesand $1 coupon
coupon train
7 pieces of hausernet mail
Ohio postcard from Ruthi C (thanks!)
Jerky Direct autoship
set of 2 Best of the 80's music cd's won on listia 

In my email:
$30 paypal from gather
order for 4 dish scrubbies
payment for fabric bag order

Not free:
I joined a crafters book club through inboxdollars and my 4 books came in.  I rec'd $10 credit in my inboxdollars account for joining and rec'd the 4 books for $4 with free shipping.  I will have to order a few more over time, but if I want to really make a business of my crafts, I need to keep learning and getting inspiration.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get in prizes from pointsandprizes.com?  It's been several weeks since I used some of my points to order a book.

Frugal Friend

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...