Friday, January 8, 2010

Bzzzing Ultracept Handwash

This is also posted on gather at Bzzzzing Ultracept Hand Sanitizer

As you know, I am a bzz agent. A bzz agent gets items to try and then by word of mouth we get the word out about these products.

My current campaign is Ultracept Antiseptic Handwash.

My kit consisted of 3- 2 fl. oz bottles.

Ultracept says they are the next generation in hand sanitizers.

*Eliminates 99.99% of many harmful bacteria and germs in as little as 15 seconds.

*Long lasting

*Moisturizes

*Non-sticky, non-greasy formula

(*Tests indicate Ultracept Antiseptic Handwash lasts up to 6 hours. Individual results may vary.)



Complete drug facts are found on the back of the label.

Other Ultracept information:

Used by surgeons and other clinicians because of the added persistent germ control.

Repeated application increases germ-fighting persistance.

Just launched on Nov. 16

Available exclusively on ultracept.com



I can attest to the long lasting. My daughter and I have been sharing one of the 2 oz bottles for a week now and it's not even half way gone. She uses hand sanitizer a LOT!

I can also attest to the moisturizing. I have really dry skin in the winter time, but have not used any lotion on my hands since using the Ultracept.

This hand sanitizer is different than any I've tried before. What I've bought before came in a pump bottle and was in a gel type form. Others that I have used have been the kind that are like soap dispensers and dispense out a foam. This is liquid, but spreads on your hands very nicely, which surprised me.

The smell is about the same as other hand sanitizers. I bit strong at first, but soon dissipates.

I really like it much better than other hand sanitizers I've used.



Are you interested in giving it a try? Go to Ultracept.com Enter the code "ULTRABZZ" for a 10% discount on your order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...