Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday September 18

Good Morning...although so far it's not.
I had to start out early running....then the mail comes and I get a card from the Kraft $20 rebate saying I didn't submit proof of purchases from 20 valid items frm the offer. It doesn't tell me what I am missing though, or how many. It says I can resubmit by Oct 2 with what I need. It gives me a toll-free number but it's not valid.
So...I'm on the phone with Nabisco and this gal can't tell me anything...or give me a valid toll free number to call. Yes, I am upset...I NEED that $20!! I didn't buy all those Oreo Cakesters, etc, Capri Sun pouches, etc because I wanted them. I bought them to get the $20 rebate.

Anyone have any idea what I would have done wrong?? The post card just states that I did not include proof of purchase of at least 20 valid Kraft products. It tells me to submit the missing/valid items by Oct. 2 to the address on the top of card, and include the card with my submission. However, how can I do that if I don't know what was missing. It gives me a toll free number to call for questions but the number tells me it's not valid.

I called a toll free number from the website of the offer. This gal is telling me that I needed to send in the UPC's. I read her what the offer form says which is Send: original, store-identified cash register receipts dates between 7/1/09 and 12/31/09 with dates and prices of all 20 items from the participating products circled. She then read that too online and told me she didn't know what to say then. All she can do it forward it with my phone number to the promotions department and they will call me within 7 to 10 business days.

If they make it the 10 business days that will put me past the Oct. 2 deadline so either way I am screwed.

I had taken all the UPC's off the products, but then read the form and didn't mail them in with the cash tape. The really sad part is, if that is what is missing, I cleaned my desk off a few days ago, throwing away the UPC's...and the trash has already been taken.

If anyone has any advice, please let me know. I really was counting on getting that $20...and as I said, I need it!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about this Marsha. I too would be upset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for being upset. Do you have a local tv station that tries to help people that have been ripped off? They're playing dirty pool if they send you a note with a phone number on it that doesn't even work. There are probably other people in your situation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...