Wednesday, February 21, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- Oops I Did It Again

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I was in hopes of getting to finally trying to machine quilt that braided baby quilt but.......
I just couldn't help myself.  There was  Knifty Knitter rectangle at our church sale for just $1.
You guessed it, I started working with it instead.  I couldn't find my needle but have one coming in from Amazon.  I've just been making due with a yarn needle to pull over.




Last week I wrote about finishing things this week.  I did finish those double folded hotpads.  I also finished 7 of the double towel scarves.  One of those goes to my middle daughter.  The other 6 went into my Etsy shop.  Three sold right away, but there are 3 left including the one pictured here.


I completed one set of 2 of the microwave hotpads/cozies, 3 sets yet to finish up.



As always I am in hopes of getting things worked on each day this week!



I link up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/




KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/



 

Quilting is more fun than Housework

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...