Wednesday, February 7, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- One Step at a Time

I started off this past week one step at a time on the microwave hotpads/cozies that I am making.
I am to the point of getting out my machine with the walking foot and finishing them off.  I fully plan to get that machine out today as I also have other projects that need the walking foot as well.


I got out my table and cutting mat and did some cutting.    I cut for making 2 towel scarves, and composition notebook covers.  I ended up also getting the blue that I had out for the string blocks into strips as well as found some pink.  I took one piece and cut it into 1 inch strips for the runner lockerhook rug that is on my list to make.  I also ended up cutting some 5 inch squares as well.

In fairness to myself, I did get 6 of the notebook covers completed, and 2 of them sold since taking this picture.



Short post this week due to us being gone for hours today already getting our taxes filed free at the Salvation Army.

I do link up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/





KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...