Wednesday, February 28, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- Braid Baby Quilt

I was going to come and write to say that the only thing that I worked on this past week was the braided baby quilt.    As I did work on it finally!  In fact, I actually am almost finished with it.  I just have one more side of the binding to hand sew down and it's done!



But......I happened to look beside me and remembered that my loom needle did come in from amazon and I had worked more on the neck warmer that I am making on the Knifty Knitter.
I actually think that I only need about 4 or 5 more times around to take it off, sew it together and that project will be done as well.  It works much much faster actually using the right tool for the job.



You may notice that I added 2 items to my 6 new for 2018 over in the sidebar ---------->>>
The penny rug isn't new as I started it last year, but it wasn't on my list of projects to work on in 2017 so I'm listing it as new anyway.  The other is a table runner made with the braid.  That one's been on my list since July when I learned how to do the braid, and I have sets of strips ready for cutting courtesy of the left, center, right game played at the guild's retreat.

In the meantime, I link up with the following blogs each week.  I hope you will check them all out!

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/




KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/

 

Quilting is more fun than Housework



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...