Wednesday, January 24, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- A Little is Better Than Nothing

I didn't get much done this past week, but something is better than nothing, for sure.

I just put it all together for one picture:


The double towel scarves with the wine towels are actually done, sold, and shipped.  Under those are blocks and batting ready to be made into more microwave hotpads/cozies.  In the middle is fabric to cut to make more of the composition notebook covers.   While finding that fabric, I ran across some blue that I pressed to be ready to cut into strips for my string blocks.  I still need to get out my scrap bag and pull out more blue.

I highly doubt that I get any further on string block project, which means that blue month with the soscrappy blog will come and go without me doing anything.

I need to get the covers made, hopefully by Sunday at 2 people at church have each requested one.

What can I get done this next week?  Only time will tell, but I really do hope a lot more than what I got done over this past week!

Here's something fun for you.


Vintage Patchwork Quilt Square Wall Clock

Vintage Patchwork Quilt Square Wall Clock

by ClockORama


I link up with the following blogs.  I hope you will check them all out.

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/




KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...