Wednesday, November 22, 2017

WIP Wednesday -- A Start

I have a nice start to the covered composition notebooks that I am making for Christmas gifts.  9 out of 35 done.  I don't think that I need 35 for Christmas, but what I don't use for Christmas I will donate to my quilt guild to put in our boutique at the 2018 quilt show in Wichita.


In my process of cleaning up around my desk I've been bagging up projects.  I got most of them into a box and into my sewing room, but rug strips didn't make it into a bag.  They were calling my name sitting in a pile on my desk.  I just couldn't help myself but to start a new toothbrush rug.


Of course the rug is put to the side for now in a project box.  I may or may not work on it again for awhile.  I need to finish the notebook covers.  I made 2 more of the double towel scarves with Christmas towels and a lady has already bought those and wants 2 more for Christmas.  Plus, I have 2 orders of the crocheted netting dish scrubbies to get made as well.  Busy busy crafting and sewing is what I need to be.

I link up with the following blogs:

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/



KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/


Wednesday Wait Loss Featured Quilting is more fun than Housework





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...