Friday, November 10, 2017

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- One Thing Leads To Another


Per my usual self, I am easily sidetracked when I see something of interest on the internet.
Yesterday it was a push notification from Six Dollar Family.  The post was about her and her daughter moving into an extended stay motel.

They went from a 3 bedroom house to a hotel room.  I have thoughts of downsizing all of the time.  I look around at all of the stuff surrounding us in our own 3 bedroom house.

Frugal living and simple living go hand in hand.  Too many times I've tried to start sorting and getting rid of excess (and it's a LOT!).  Well, I've started on it again just with all of the stuff that is piled around me here at my desk.....under my desk, on the printers, under and around my chair, under and on a TV tray that sits by me.

So far I'm only sorting all of these sewing projects and misc fabrics and such, but it is a start.  It also needs to be a very good start to actually getting all of these sewing projects done.  I guess I just say wish me luck at this point as I'm realizing I only have a few weeks now to even get all of my Christmas gifts sewn!

Here are some coupons and other goodies for you this week.  I hope you find something useful.  And, good luck if you enter any of the sweepstakes.


  Save $1.50 on any ONE (1) 20 oz package of Seattle's Best Coffee®

  Save $1.00 on any Two (2) Aquafina 20 oz bottles

  Save $0.50 TWO (2) French's Fried Onions

  Save $1.00 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Baked Goods Products




FREEBIES

Free Amazon Baby Welcome Box ($35 value)

Free Subscription to Town & Country Magazine

Free Subscription to Outdoor Photographer

Free Subscription to Seventeen Magazine

Free Guardians of the Galaxy & Avengers Comic Books


SWEEPSTAKES

Win up to $5000 in the Wilton Candy Melts for You Sweepstakes

Win an iPad Pro & the Ultimate Prize Pack worth over $2,500

New Amazon Giveaway 11/9

Win $1000 Marshalls Gift Cards in the Holiday Sweepstakes









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...