Friday, October 20, 2017

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- Rummage Sale, Freebies and More


This week has just flown by.  My apologies for not getting a Frugal Friday post up last week.  I was busy at an all day lap quilt day.  We made lap quilts for the Pleasantview Home in Inman, Kansas.  Right when that event was over I headed back to town for the monthly sit n' sew night at the church.

We were served lunch at the lap quilt event and I just ran into the store and bought a $1 Lunchable for my supper at the quilt shop.

I was so busy last Friday that I totally forgot to load up my Friday Freebie from Kroger stores!  Last week it was free m&m's too, so I'm sad missing out on free candy.  This week it's free Idahoan Potato Soup, so don't miss out!

Free Idahoan Potato Soup at Kroger & Affiliates

Yesterday I posted about Daily Break.  I already went in today and played a little.  I hope you all have given it a try.  It's now on my to do daily list.  I can't wait to get enough points to trade in for an amazon gift card.  There are other choices as well as what to do with the points you earn for having fun.  I'm posting the image again that you can click on if you didn't get a chance to check it out yet.



The church where we take the children on Wednesday evenings for classes and activities is having a rummage sale tomorrow.   I love church rummage sales.  There is always so much to choose from, and that sure is the case at this one! 
We got to rummage Wednesday night.  Sure, there were loads of things I would liked to have picked up, but no need to buy things that we really don't need.

I ended up with a pair of Nike's for $1, 4 bags of thread for 50 cents each, a bag of baby bottles for $1, a sippy cup and toddler snack cup and a Pampered Chef sandwich maker.    I think I did well for just $5 total.

We will be going back tomorrow at noon when the clothes go on a sack sale.  We seen plenty of nice clothes, but for us, the prices of $1 and more was just too much to pay.  I'm hoping to find a couple pairs of good jeans for myself and maybe some winter shirts as well as baby clothes.

If you've not signed up for the Dollar Tree email list, I hope you will do that as well.  It's free and you will have the heads up on special products, get recipes and fun ideas, as well as coupons.



Last, but not least, this is a really good coupon that I want to share!  Buy one, get one free on Tum-E Yummies.   Our kids love these and it's great to have the bottles to refill with other drinks later too!
Hurry!!  This expires October 30!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...