Friday, July 14, 2017

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- Deals For You


Friday has hit again and it's time for me to find some deals for you.

I'm starting out with some coupons to print---and wanting to kick myself.  I'm including the coupons for the vacuum bags mostly for myself.  We recently got a vacuum that takes bags.  Just yesterday I bought bags for it.....and now I see that I could have saved 50 cents!  Don't you hate when that happens??


  Save $0.50 any ONE (1) package of HUGGIES Wipes (56-167 ct.)

  Save $2.00 any ONE (1) package of HUGGIES Diapers (Not valid on 9 ct. or less)

  Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) Prego Italian Sauce (24oz. or larger) (Available at Walmart)

  Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX Lucky Charms™ cereal

  Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX Original Cheerios cereal (the one in the yellow box)

  Save $1.00 on any TWO (2) Pace Salsa or Picante Sauce (24oz. or larger) (Available at Walmart)

  Save $0.50 Any One ARM & HAMMER Vacuum Bag or Filter (Available at Walmart)




Freebies, Deals, and More









Sweepstakes to Enter






I hope you find some things today to check out and the best of luck to you if you enter the sweepstakes  :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...