Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WIP Wednesday 12/16/15

One more week to work on Christmas gifts.
I have done nothing but work on the microwave hotpads this past week.   I have 6 done and have this stack of 13 more to go.
All they need is to be pressed then sewn around the top to be done.


I hope to press these and start sewing them yet today.
I wrapped what gifts I had complete today and they are under the tree.  Now I have an idea of what I still need to come up with for who.

Any ideas on gifts to make for men??  It's too late for this year, but if I have some good ideas for next year it sure would be appreciated.

I was planning on making some gifts for the girls but I, sadly, am putting that aside.  I had some things for them in my stash.  I'm going to take the pressure off of myself for that part of it and just finish the hotpads.   I can start making the other gifts to have in time for their birthdays in August.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
18 Hot pad bowls for Christmas gifts


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt


I am linking up with the following blogs:
alt="WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced" />WIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...