Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WIP Wednesday 11/18/15

I didn't get any more work done on my scrappy hexagon quilt or my hexagon flower table runner, but I did get some work in.

I got started on the hot pad bowls (not sure what you call them) that I am making for Christmas gifts.  I still have some fabric to cut for all of the batting that I have cut, but I think it's a pretty good start.

I worked on the locker hook rug.  I didn't get the black done as far as I wanted to, but you can see what my design plan in.  I will put colors in the black frames.  I have the purple strips cut but still have all the other color strips to cut.  I did cut ahead on strips for a later rug, which aren't pictured.

I bought this book at our quilt guild for $1 because I love scrappy quilts.  I've had this one in mind to make for a long time now.  A gal who works at the quilt shop cleaned out her sewing room and gave me 5 boxes of scrap fabric.  The boxes were full and are what you see in the picture.  I'm planning on only making the blocks from what she gave me.  I have a start on cutting the 3 inch squares for the half square triangles.
Yeah yeah, you don't have to say it, I already know......I have NO business starting yet another project when I have so many already started!  I just can't help it.  And, I figure that as long as I am working each day, eventually something will get done.  LOL

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
Hot pad bowls for Christmas gifts


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
Autumn wall hanging

I am linking up with the following blogs:
alt="WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced" />WIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...