Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WIP Wednesday 11/11/15

I got in a little sewing/quilting/crafting work this week.
I started a new locker hook rug, but I didn't take a picture since I don't even have the edge on yet.  I forgot just how much that canvas hurts your fingers.  Hopefully by next week I will feel I am far enough to share a photo.  I've had a plan in my head for months on a design I wanted to try and finally getting around to getting it started.

I did get one flower embroidered around and part of another one on my rainbow flower table runner.

I also got a few more hexagons added to my scrappy hexagon quilt.  I think I will get out the hexagons that I have done and start working those in along with the ones I am making.  I know I have a very long way to go before this is a quilt top!

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt


2015 Finishes:

Locker Hook Rug
re-do binding on blue and peach patchwork
9 lined fabric bags
yellow crazy quilt lined bag
Pink hexagon table topper
Blue hexagon table topper
Yo-Yo Table runner
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Challenge quilt for quilt guild
Autumn wall hanging


I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...