Monday, January 12, 2015

All Business Monday -- Traffic Exchanges

Welcome to my Manic Monday! Oh wait, it's All Business Monday here on my blog.

This week I want to talk about traffic exchanges. There are thousands of them out there, literally. I belong to several. I don't use them as often as I probably should as social networking has taken over as far as I am concerned. I will mention that most traffic exchanges do come with a build in chat feature on the side, so you can socialize with others who are surfing at the same time as you are.

I was using an exchange for years called reallysmartdeals. It was specifically for people who sell things online. It was awesome. Sadly, the new owners have decided to shut it down until at such time they can make it like they want it to be. I miss it!
In the meantime, I do use the different traffic exchanges for my Jerky Direct pages, my etsy shop, zibbet shop, shophandmade shop, onlinecraftmall profile page, and some of the paid to click sites that I do.

As I said, I don't use traffic exchanges near as often as I probably should. Saturday I stopped in to most all of them. Sunday morning I rec'd an order for 16 of my dish scrubbies. Coincidence? I don't know, but I am thinking that the person just may have seen them in a traffic exchange.

With traffic exchanges you surf through the rotation of websites that others have put into rotation. As you surf, you earn credits so that your websites are seen. They all offer upgraded memberships at various prices. For me, I don't pay for upgrades.
I'm going to talk a little about each one that I am a member of, as well as put in a banner or link in case you would like to check it out.


Easyhit4U is a paying traffic exchange. While visiting websites you are earning credits to promote websites of your choice as well as earning .30 for every 1000 websites that you visit. Payout is a low $3. You also earn .10 for each referral once they surf 100 websites. I've been a member for many years, so I've been paid several times with this one. (This one I know produced an order as when they emailed me they told me where they had seen my items)
The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Topsurfer is another one that I have been a member of for several years. There are lots of aspects to it, I only use the exchange part. Website urls are unlimited. Payout is a minimum of $10 and they pay out automatically through paypal every Wednesday to all members who have reached the minimum. Paid emails are worth 5 credits and .003. Clicking the exchange each view is worth .00003 plus viewing credits. You manually assign the credits to your websites in rotation.


The next 3 are also a lot of fun while surfing---all 3 also offer prizes of surf credits, banner credits, link credits or cash just for logging in each day.

Traffic4Webmasters offers prize drawing tickets as you surf as well as bonus credits, and a little cash. Minimum of $25 to get paid.


Gladiator Hits also offers games and such for bonuses as you search. They offer a whirlwind of ways to advertise. They include automatic twitter messages to click to help get referrals. I only discovered this while surfing on Saturday. I am unsure as to what the minimum is to cash out as it only tells me that a link will show up to redeem once I have enough in my account.
GladiatorHits - Traffic That Defies The Competition

Traffic Dynomite I believe is owned by the same person as Gladiator Hits and offers the same only in different fashion. I really do have fun doing both of them.
TrafficDynamite - CAUTION EXPLOSIVE TRAFFIC


I actually am a member of several more but these are the ones that I do on a semi-regular basis. With other things (writing sites) going downhill in pay, and me wanting to promote my crafts more, I plan to start using all of these on a more regular basis!









1 comment:

  1. Exchanges I've used in the past (blogazoo, blog explosion, entrecard etc) all seem to go POOF. I know a lot of the places I write for money on frown at using exchanges but maybe it would pay off to link my blogger blogs to a couple of exchanges.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...