Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WIP Wednesday 8/27/14

Again it was a hexagon only week for me.

While going through the linky last week over on the Freshly Pieced blog I ran across this post:
http://www.sewcraftyjenn.com/2014/08/im-back.html
I seen she had a storage box she was using for her hexagons.  Jenn was kind enough to reply to me with a link to the box she has.
I went to amazon.  That box wasn't part of the free 2-day shipping with my amazon prime so I ended up with a different and larger box.
I'm so happy with it!  It's still almost not big enough for my hexagons, as you will see in the photo, and there is no room to put the flowers when I am done with them.

And, here are my green hexagons for the soscrappy challenge this month of green.  (See button at the bottom of my post to check out the color challenge for yourself)
I didn't picture the individual greens this week, but you can see them in their compartment in my box above.
I also worked on a few extra hexagons this week that weren't green.
I think I'm hexagoned out for now.

This is my current UFO list:
Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Sunflower table runner and matching placemats
Five and Dime quilt
34 Hot Pads
Christmas bags (total of at least 25)

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
Soscrppy





1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm glad you found something that works and thanks for the shout out! You sure do have a lot of hexies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...