Thursday, June 13, 2013

Squidoo Hopping--How Are Your Lenses?



Happy Thursday--or I hope it is with you and squidoo.

How is everyone doing with the new filters, lens locking and such?
So far mine are still all fine.  It must be time for me to start doing some updates and see what happens.  I was warned that it's when I update is when I will run into problems hitting the new filters.  So far on the few that I have updated they have published fine.

I read a long squidoo post over in bubblews last night.  If you would like, you can check it out here:  http://www.bubblews.com/news/640173-squidoo-deleting-lenses
There are a lot of lensmasters over on bubblews, which I am so glad to see.   I've gotten to know so many of you through your lenses then of late through the facebook groups.

Please link up 1 or 2 lenses of your choice again this week, as well as any blog posts you have done.   Thanks!!








3 comments:

  1. Again, no blogging for me this past week, but I did create a new lens on Squidoo, as well as an article on Bubblews.

    For today I am goind to link up my new lens and my most recently updated lens.

    As always, Marsha, thank you for the opportunity to share Squidoo activities with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lens POD shops lens is not letting me update...too many no follow inbound links is part of the problem. Turns out someone is spamming blogs with my lens! One of those horrible generic message in not-very-good English...and they are linking to not just my lens but other sites as well. I'm not sure why, though my husband thinks it may be someone I'm linking to trying to get a back-hand SEO bump. Don't know! But worse don't know what I can do about it. I'm going to write squidoo and explain and see if I can get it greenlighted. http://www.squidoo.com/podshops

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far so good, but I know I won't be lick-free, it's just a question of time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...