Thursday, March 7, 2013

Morning Star Farms Burgers--Review #GotItFree



When the Morning Star Veggie Burger campaign came up with bzzagent.com, I looked forward to taking part. Although we are not vegetarians here, I have always wanted to know what the burgers tasted like.

My kit contained a coupon for a free box for the purpose of me trying them and spreading the word. I chose Spicy Black Bean burgers.

As I said, we are not vegetarians, in fact, my husband is a real "meat and potatoes" man. When I showed him the box of veggie burgers, he actually rolled his eyes at me.
I procrastinated on actually trying them due to him giving me that look every time I brought them up.

Finally one night I didn't say anything, I just proceeded to cook them. The Morningstar Farms burgers are really easy and quick to fix---just a few minutes on each side and they are done.
I started cooking them and soon hubby was in the kitchen to see what I was cooking that smelled so good! I told him the veggie burgers and he didn't argue, just said how good they smelled.

Here are a couple of photos I took--one of hubby fixing his spicy black bean burger up and the other of my daughter getting ready to eat hers.



There were 3 of us eating and 4 burgers in the box. I let hubby and my daughter "fight" over who got the second one. My daughter won. I'm really glad that I chose the Spicy Black Bean variety. There were actually whole black beans and whole kernels of corn in each one. With 11 grams of protein per serving, they are a great source!

Will we try any of the other flavors? I think my daughter and I will, but we won't push it on hubby :)



Disclaimer: I rec'd a free coupon from bzzagent.com to try Morning Star Farms. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. I waѕ аble to fіnd good information from уour cοntent.


    Нere is my homepage - www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have tried these veggie burgers before and were quite surprised that they really do taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried veggie burgers, but they are probably a whole lot healthier. My husband like yours is a meat and potatoes guy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've tried these and really like them aswell, I like your tactics with hubbie,lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these, but have you read the nutritional label? There is a lot of stuff in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sound yummy and my DIL would love them, me if there is soy in them, I have to be very careful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...