Thursday, October 4, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--This Week is Lowest Ranking



I've really "backslid" over the past month or so with squidoo. There have just been so many things that have taken me away from the house and my computer for so long. This past 2 weeks it's been taking care of 5 grandchildren while my daughter works out of state. Whew!

I did get in some updating of lenses just yesterday and noticed 2 lenses on the verge of going into WIP status. This morning one of those has. The second one up is only 185 away from WIP.

This has prompted me to use the facebook group theme for this week of lowest ranking lens. I would love it if you would share your 1 or 2 lowest ranking lenses in this week's linky.

Please also share any blog posts you have done where squidoo is mentioned. Thanks!




5 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to your post. It's not easy to keep up with everything on Squidoo. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good luck getting back in the swing. Seems like when life calls we just have to answer even if we would rather be playing with the squid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up this morning to 3 lenses in WIP...seems like it's every day now, and I'm having problems keeping up with all the work needed each day. But I shall persevere...off to update those 3 now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha...good idea! Only I hope you don't mind if I fudge a little and not post my very lowest ranked published lenses, but just the lowest ranked ones I still want people to see. I have some very outdated ones, or test lenses, and some ones that seemed good ideas at the time but I'm happy now to let them fizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: I didn't put it because it's not one of my lowest, but my Oven Mitt review lens actually got on the front page a couple weeks back, and now it's fizzled down to 142,525. Quickest crash of a lens ever. Could be because I forgot to add any keywords. DOH! Only realized that too late.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...