Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday October 27

We've made it to another Monday as the month of October is coming to an end.
The weather just wasn't near as nice yesterday as it was Saturday...the darn wind was up all day bringing a chill with it. I think today will be much better.
No real plans today other than work, except a trip to the health dept. for a shot as soon as I get off work.
I sat last night and got 18 listing put in at homeschoolbuy. I have 7 more listings to go for now to complete what I got at the book sale. I have over 80 school related books for all ages listed if you would care to take a look. Marsha's Homeschoolbuy auctions

Yesterday the email notifications were all messed up at gather. We were only getting group notifications and not individual friends. I did what I could that way but didn't write anything past my daily Investing For the Future post. Here is a Walgreens post I put in on Saturday...I will be doing these monthly. Walgreens Rebate Shopping for October

I only work today and tomorrow this week, so I hope the rest of the week I am able to get a lot done on the computer...and hey, maybe I can convince my mom, and then help her get rid of some of that clutter upstairs.

Until tomorrow, have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...