Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday October 30

Good Morning!
Yesterday the weather was so nice and it's supposed to stay sunny and in the 70's through Sunday. I sure hope it does, at least through tomorrow evening. We are doing truck or treat at my church so I don't want to freeze out there passing out candy like I did last year LOL

Today is Thursday. I am so so so so so thankful for another day off work! Heather will have her math tutoring this afternoon and my mom her doctor appointment, but that should be it.
I got 5 out of my 7 listings done on homeschoolbuy last night, so I will get the last 2 in today.

I sat and crocheted on dish scrubbies and washclothes while I worked on here yesterday. I have an online friend who want me to mail her some of my crafts that she can sell where she works for me. I am undecided on it. What happens to the stuff she can't sell? Plus I have to think of the cost to mail it to her. I'm thinking maybe I should just list them on blujay and call it good. I finally got the rss feed thing worked out on my blujay lens on squidoo.

Speaking of squidoo, I built my lens in honor of something my son loves, and that is legos. I have all the kids and grandkids favorites done now....and should do one on Elvis in honor of my mother. If you would like to check out the lego one you can go to Legos

Until tomorrow, have an awesome day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...