Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday October 28

Good Morning.
I was wrong about the weather yesterday. It was cold and stayed that way. The wind was chilly. Today's high is 60 and they are still saying a high of 69 for Halloween but now they've added partly cloudy and breezy to the mix.

Today is Tuesday and as you know my busiest day of the week. I took Allen Jr. to school this morning. Soon enough I will head out to work. Instead of math tutoring today for Heather, she has a dentist appt. A little after that it's take my mom t her dr. appt. Home, a quick supper and off to the bowling alley.

Once again, I didn't post anything extra at gather. Instead, I spent a couple of hours putting together my lensography on squidoo. I hope you will check that out for me. Marsha's Lensography

I guess that is it for today...really need to get in my winster spins this morning....or at least log in maybe just to get them on there might be good for today since (yippee!!) this is my last day to work this week!! I will have more time to get the spins played.

Have a very blessed day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...