Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday October 26

Good Morning!
As you can see, I made it through yesterday. The kids and I had fun buying books at the library book sale. Once home I started getting them scanned or pics taken of them. I got 3 craft books listed in my blujay store. I have 20+ books sitting here beside me to list at homeschoolbuy. Not sure how many I will get in today since we do have church this morning and then Bible study this evening.
My daughter and I went to pick up our food orders from the Angel Food Ministry.
I got a call to come in earlier to help with the German fundraising dinner at my church. I spent 5 hours helping there. It was fun. Once home I was going to work on the books but did my spotwinner, mycoolcontests, and posted a couple of posts at gather.

The weather was great yesterday with a high of 77!! It's supposed to be in the high 60's through Halloween and I sure hope so.

Today I will share my mail call post of gather. Mail Call! Week of October 19

Almost 8 am and Sunday school starts at 8:45 so I better run and get the kids ready to go.

Have a blessed day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...