Thursday, March 19, 2015

Writer's Unite 3/19/15

This has not been a good week for my blogging efforts. Again, I lost my motivation and didn't blog every day.
On Sunday I decided not to do a review.  Well, ok, it got to be 10 pm and I realized then that I hadn't written a post.
Come Monday I decided to change my all business Monday to just posting each Monday about a different thing that I do online to earn money and do away with the linky.  I haven't had anyone linking up anyway.  That post did get me 3 referrals, which is what I need if I am going to start earning what I need to get vehicles running and such.

I will be continuing with this weekly linky and appreciate every week those of you who take the time to link up your own writing.  I will also keep the frugal Friday link up, and of course I have my ongoing giveaways linky page as well.

Actually, I'm a woman and I can change my mind, it's my right isn't it?    I am going to keep the Super Sunday Reviews linky, but instead of writing a review of my own within that post, it will just be the announcement to come in and share your reviews of the past week.
I plan to do my reviews on Tuesday and Saturday's, which I then will link up on Sunday's myself.
That seems better to me as I'm not sure that the companies that I am reviewing for really appreciate me having Super Sunday Reviews in my title and then what I am reviewing for them.

So with all that said, please share away this week!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...