Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WIP Wednesday 3/18/15

At one point I was feeling like I hadn't gotten much sewing in this week, but in the end I'm pleased with what I did get done.

I worked more on my yellow crazy quilting, which is what I am doing for yellow at the moment with the soscrappy blog scrap challenge.  I actually did add more last night after taking this picture and cut it down for the outside of a tote bag.  I will have a finished picture next week.

At sit n' sew Friday night this is as far as I got on my fractured pineapple quilt.  One of the gals gave me a great idea to add borders to make it larger.  I spent a couple of days cutting all that I could from my box to 2.5 x 4.5 rectangle squares.  Hopefully by next week I will have a border on the top so we all can see what it will look like.

I'm on the finish of the pink hexagon table topper.  I will take it this afternoon to my Needlers group and if I don't finish it there then I will finish it this evening.  It will be up for sale in my etsy shop when it's finished.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
5 sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Blue hexagon table topper
Pink hexagon table topper
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yellow crazy quilt lined bag

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
RSC 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...