Friday, March 20, 2015

Frugal Friday With Marsha --Welcome to the First Day of Spring

Yay for Spring!  Here in Kansas it's to be a very pleasant first day of Spring.  I've already read of some who woke up to snow in other parts of the country.   I do remember a first day of Spring when we got 3 feet of snow! 

Do you suppose I should actually start my Spring cleaning now?  I don't know about Spring cleaning, but I do know that I need to reestablish housework routines. 
I've had good luck with Flylady when I've kept up.
I've had good luck using the system in the Sidetracked Home Executives book.
I've had luck using the How To Clean Your House in 20 Minutes a Day for 30 Days list.
Another one that I was doing really well with was 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home.

Now, which one of these do I want to get back to, and actually stick to it this time??

A clean house and an uncluttered home leads also to an uncluttered mind!
I will pick one and give you an update next week.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...