Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday July 18

Good Morning!
Yesterday I started out the morning leaving to take my son to court. I then got the title to my car finally. I wasn't home long when my mom called wanting to go back to the dr. Again, not home long before it was time to take my son to an appt. then to work. By that time I realized I hadn't written my blog but it was later in the afternoon.

I got an order for 10 more dish scrubbies yesterday. This is in addition to the 10 I need to get done for my friend here in town. I will need to make a trip to Wal-Mart for materials. The first order has been done for days but so far there is still no invoice in my craft mall account so that I know where to send it to. I'm feeling bad...I like to be prompt with sending out orders.
Speaking of that...I also got an order on blujay yesterday too. It's for something that's in a box I haven't gotten moved over here yet. That means that while I am out today a trip to my mom's and bring more things is also in order.

Gathers pages are loading so slow since the upgrade Thursday evening. I would think it's the wireless connection except that all other pages are loading fine. I did get my 2 posts done yesterday as well as put in another video from our Bible school. I did a lot of commenting despite the slow loading pages.

I updated 2 lens on squidoo yesterday.. My Coupon/Refund Story and Kansas--Our First Lapbook.

We've not been able to swim since Tuesday because of the rains. I'm hoping it stays clear today so we can get in. I started doing exercises in the water and I think they were doing me some good.

Guess I better grab my shower and get my own running done before someone calls for me to take them places. I also want to get the sewing machine out and work a little on my quilt.

Have yourself one great Saturday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...