Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday July 16

Good Morning.
It's almost afternoon. My day started off early because it's my mom's commodity food day. Then she needed to go to the grocery store and dollar store too.

I will have to take my mom to the dr. later today, otherwise I've not heard from my son on their work schedules. They should let me know them ahead though instead of calling me 30 minutes before their work time to pick them up.

I got a little busy yesterday on here. I posted Allen's 8th Birthday Photos on gather.
I updated My First Quilt Lens with text update and photos. I also added a photo to Our Unschooling Journey 3 lens.

I am to be cleaning out the storage cabinets down here in the basement today so that we can take them out for the waterproofing. I guess I better stop my online stuff for a moment and get that done.

Have a good Thursday!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...