Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WIP Wednesday 12/3/14

Here we are to December and as usual, I'm scrambling more worried about getting Christmas gifts together over other sewing projects.   I wish I wouldn't procrastinate so much of the time.

I did work on the doll bedding sets this week although it's really too late for me to get them done and listed in my online shops in hopes of Christmas sales.  I'm working on a bunch of them all at once in a step-by-step fashion.


I finished sewing up the remainder of the 25 Christmas bags.   I do have 5 that I plan to list in my etsy shop later today...hopefully not too late into the season to get them listed.



I've been working on getting back in to couponing, which involved a lot of cutting and sorting.  I've even gotten in some shopping.   I got back to reading The Wedding Quilt that I checked out from the guild library back in September!  I just don't take the time to read like I should.  I do hope to finish the book before our guild Christmas party on the 15th.

We did also get our poorly looking Christmas tree set up and decorated this week too.   I'm happy that we do have a tree to put up.  There are a lot of families that don't.   I've even wrapped 3 gifts so far.  I have more to go.  I also have a really good start on filling the fabric Christmas bags.  I should have taken a picture of those.  I will hopefully get a picture for next week's post.



Only one thing removed from my UFO list.  It's a lost cause that I will finish these before the end of the year so the list will continue.

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
? sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer quilt

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...