Friday, December 5, 2014

Frugal Friday With Marsha 12/5/14 Crafts as Gifts

Christmas is literally right around the corner now.   I have tons of things that I would have like to have made for gifts.  Maybe 2015 will be the year that I actually start working on gifts in January?
I have enough past gifts that I have made to take me until Christmas so that I can share the ones from this year, AFTER Christmas.


Corduroy Teddy Bear Blanket that I made for Killian at his birth.   It's actually not finished in this picture, but I don't seem to have a picture in my computer of it after it was finished!


In 2010 I gave Ariel, Willo, and Araya bags for their birthdays.  The intention was to fill them with things to keep them busy and hopefully quiet during church.  I made each bag from a pillowcase I had bought at a yard sale for .25 each.   The items inside each bag I won with points on Listia.

A quilt for Zelda.  She wasn't born yet when I made quilts for the grandkids.  Just as the quilt above for Killian. (I do still have one grandson that I've not made a quilt for so need to work on that for his birthday in 2015!)

I am having trouble accessing pictures from my disc so that's going to be it for this week.  Please wish me luck on getting my disc to read....it has lots of pictures on it that I don't want to lose! 

I look forward to the frugal posts that you link up this week.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...