Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday 11/5/14

Woot Woot!!  Quilt Retreat coming up this weekend!  It's an in town one hosted by the local quilt shop. It will be held in a building at the state fairgrounds.  We will be sewing 9 am to 10 pm Friday and Saturday.
I've started to pack my projects, machine and supplies.

This week I will actually start with a finish.  I plan on making lots of set of these fashion doll bedding sets.   This one is going to my granddaugher, Zelda, for Christmas, but others will both be listed in my section of the Online Craft Mall, as well as in my Etsy Shop.






I worked a bit more on the fractured pineapple blocks.





I sewed together tons of the 2 and a quarter inch squares.  I still have 2 very full pizza boxes of these squares.  Next is making them in to 4 patches.  I'm using these in the doll blankets and have a few other projects in mind for them as well.





Last, but not least this week,  I got my hexagons out for the November color with the soscrappy blog challenge.  This month the color is baby blue, or lighter blues.   It will be interesting to see just how many of these actually get completed this month.



Back to my UFO list.   I really should work to attempt to complete these before 2014 is over!

UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
GoodNight Irene quilt/wall hanging
Yo-Yo Table runner
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Fractured Pineapple quilt
Christmas bags (total of at least 25) (9 done)
Charming Stars quilt
Brown half square triangle quilt
? sets of doll blanket, pillows and rug
Hexagon flower table runner

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedWIPs on Wednesdays
Soscrppy

1 comment:

  1. I love how you pineapple blocks are coming along, they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...